Social Finances: Investment Readiness Exploration Session
Want to learn how you can benefit from the new Social Finance Fund and millions in grant dollars to ready your organization to access social finance?
If yes, you should register for the Social Finance Investment Readiness Exploration Session! Come learn about social finance and explore how your organization can use it to enhance your impact.
- When: February 24, 2020, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Grand Gardens North, 1324 Great Northern Road, Sault Ste. Marie
- Cost: Free
- Register: Sign up at https://innoweave.ca/events/sfir-info-ideation-saultstemarie-feb/
In this session, you will explore:
- How social finance benefits social-purpose organizations
- The repayable Social Finance Fund — a $1.5 billion funding opportunity
- The non-repayable $50 million Investment Readiness Program to access investment-readiness services
- How your organization will become investment-ready
The session will be interactive and you are encouraged to ask questions to explore the topic further!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us!
The NORDIK Institute and Innoweave teams