Idea Development to Action Plan: Women’s Social Enterprise Development
Program begins October 26, 2020
Shape your passion into a business idea!
Create an Action Plan for moving forward.
This free 16-week online program builds readiness capacity.
• Personal assets underlying success
• Developing a business story
• Traditional business models and sharing structures
• Creating value beyond the financial
• Supply chains
• Community asset mapping
For more information, please contact: Maureen.Strickland@algomau.ca
• Coaching: 1:1 women-led social purpose business (Northern Ontario) Nov 2020- March 31, 2021 (Free)
• Financial Literacy for Women (province-wide) Early 2021 (Free)
• Business Development to Action Plan: Women’s Social Enterprise Development (Northern Ontario) Spring 2021 (Free)