For media and press inquiries, please feel free to call 705-949-2301 ext. 4222.
- Social enterprise round table to explore different kinds of bottom lines, Sault Star, Feb. 19, 2018
- Forums, discussions and more at NORDIK Institute social enterprise round table, SooToday, Feb. 13, 2018
- Businesses discuss new era of conscientious consumers, Timminspress, Jan. 24, 2018
- Two workshops happening tomorrow, TimminsToday, Jan.23, 2018
- Entomica gets financial help from city, Sault Star, Dec.11, 2017
- Penokean Hills Farm is tops for innovation, Sault Star, Nov. 15, 2017
- First YES summit attracts 175 would-be young entrepreneurs, Sault this week, Sept. 25, 2017
- NORDIK Institute to host nine weeks of workshops, SooToday, Aug. 1, 2017
- New Northern Ontario social enterprise initiative receives $250000, SooToday Jun. 1, 2017
- RFP – Youth Changemakers – Social Entrepreneurship event, funding opportunity, Nation Talk, Jan. 30, 2017
- Searching for socially conscious entrepreneurs, Sault Online, 19 May 2016.
- StartUP Sault: Building a thriving small business sector, right here in the Sault, SooToday.com, 5 April 2016.
- StartUP Sault Launches roadmap tool, SooToday.com, 26 March 2016.
- Growing interest in Timmins local food industry, Timmins Press, 21 March 2016.
- Learning about responsible profit-making in Timmins, Timmins Press, 20 March 2016.
- Soup Ste Marie, Sault Online, 11 March 2016.
- Eat and greet series commences Thursday, SooToday.com, 9 March 2016.
- Incubating a better world six social entrepreneurs at a time, SooToday.com, 3 December 2015.
- Social Enterprise for Northern Ontario (SENO) Introduces CoStarter for Change Recipients, NationTalk, 1 December 2015.
- StartUP Sault Launches Sault Ste. Marie Ecosystem Infographic, Startup Sault Ste Marie, 30 November 2015.
- Helping Mother Earth: PHOTOS/STORY, Sault Star, 29 November 2015.
- YouthREX: When Asset-Mapping for Communities, Focus on Opportunities…not Problems!, HC Link Blog, 22 October 2015.
- A double dose of A Tribe Called Red, SooToday.com, 26 August 2015.
- Tribe Called Red show moved indoors, but still free, SooToday.com, 25 August 2015.
- Celebrating entrepreneurs around the world and locally, SooToday.com, 19 August 2015.
- Team and skills-building in 4elements’ cross-cultural Paddle Lab, The Manitoulin Expositor, 22 July 2015.
- Gore Street Café: Black Bean Burrito and A Slice of Dignity à La Mode Please!, Northern Hoot, 9 July 2015.
- NORDIK announces social enterprise project geared towards aboriginal youth, Sault Star, 17 June 2015.
- Hope and Change for Northern Ontario Youth: Social Entrepreneurship Evolution, Northern Hoot, 14 November 2014.
- Start something that matters for social enterprise, Wawatay News, 26 June 2014.
- Entrepreneurship paying off for TBay designer, Northern Ontario Business, 24 July 2014.
- Social Enterprise: A Snapshot of Ontario Resources, United Way Sudbury and Nipissing Districts, 20 June 2014, p.10.
- Young Changemaker Collaboratives: Social Entrepreneurship Evolution, Trend Hunter, 30 May 2014.
- Organization takes new approach to youth employment, Northern Ontario Business, 2 April 2014.
- Supporting Youth Social Entrepreneurship in Ontario, Ontario Trillium Foundation, 24 June 2013.
- Local youth to benefit from $535,000 investment (updated), sootoday.com Local News, 17 May 2013.
All our video recordings and related media are hosted on our Youtube account.
SEE Webinar: “Lunch & Learn: Food for Good – Part 1”