Business planning and support
Help for planning new initiatives and supporting social entrepreneurs
Are you a changemaker who is ready to put their entrepreneurial skills to work addressing social and environmental issues? Do you have ideas you are passionate about transforming into reality? If you are ready to take the next step in your journey, we are here to guide you in the right direction.
Follow these links for programs and services to assist you in your planning:
- Facilitator’s Guide to Community Asset Mapping – SEE
- Scaling Up Social Enterprises: Making a good thing better – SEE
- Legal structures for Social Ventures: Social Enterprise, Social Business and cooperatives in Canada – MaRs
- How to incorporate a non-profit organization in Ontario – Industry Canada
- NFP incorporation handbook – Service Ontario/Ministry of the Attorney General
- The Business Model Canvas – Strategyzer
- Entrepreneurship 101 – MaRS
- Business Start-up Guide – Canada Business Ontario
- Business Plan Template – Business Development Bank of Canada
If you have a resource to share or are interested in being a resource for SEE, please contact us.